REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS, INTERPRETIVE PLAN
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
The City of Little Falls and its Heritage Preservation Commission are requesting proposals/statement of qualifications, experience, and price quotation for professional services to prepare a public-driven interpretive plan. The plan seeks to highlight the built, natural, human, and cultural capital located throughout the City. A copy of the Request for Proposal may be obtained by following this link.
1. Approximate timeline?
- Proposed presentation to City Council for approval at their August 15, 2022, regular meeting. Work occurring over winter months with a final report due spring 2023.
2. Max or approximate budget?
3. Does the plan include layouts, artwork, text and camera ready artwork suitable for production?
- We anticipate sketches with text, no camera ready artwork required.
4. Does the plan include constructin details and design for housing of panels?
- No construction deails or design of the fram required with this project.
5. Is the intent to gather stories from individuals and support images and summarize?
- Yes, the intent is to gather stories with supporting materials.
6. Is the intent to gather, verify for historical accuracy, and coordinate illustrative materials to support the content?
- Yes, the intent is to gather stories, with supporting materials.
7. Are there historic images and support materials where research can be done, (i.e. historic society)?
- Yes, the Morrison County Historical Society has supporting information, and another resource is the members of the Heritage Preservation Commission.
8. Chapter 7 reference on Page 5 states "action plan should include "actors" owners and timelines". Please clarify the use of "actors" in this sentence, performers or participants in the process?
- Chapter 7 referes to "actors". This would be participants of the historical/cultural process if multiple individuals were involved.
Category: Featured News, News, Request for Proposal