What is a city code?
A city code is the set of laws for the City of Little Falls. The City Code covers all aspects of City regulations, including zoning and various development related requirements.
All zoning district standards are included in the City Code. In addition, standards for development and architectural review, parking, signs, hillside development, home occupations, variances and other similar topics are included in the City Code.
Aside from zoning standards, other City regulations are also included in the City Code, such as subdivision requirements, business license regulations, street, water and sewer standards and vehicle and traffic requirements.
American Legal is the organization that codifies law of the ordinances of City of Little Falls into the City Code. To view our City Code, please follow this link to American Legal: Little Falls City Code
Included in the City Code:
- Administration and General Government;
- Liquor Licensing;
- Municipal and Public Utility;
- Construction Licensing, Permits, and Regulations;
- Business Regulations and Licensing;
- Streets and Sidewalks;
- Traffic Regulations;
- Parking Regulations;
- Public Protection, Crimes and Offenses;
- Land Use Regulations (Zoning);
- Subdivision Regulations (Platting);
- Little Falls/Morrison County Airport Zoning Ordinance.