Just want to pay your utility bill? For online bill pay click here.
The Utility Billing division is responsible for:
- Administers new and final utility accounts.
- Retrieving, calculating and distributing monthly utility bills.
- Collection of monthly utility bills including delinquencies.
- Process of payments of monthly utility bills, including setting up automatic payments.
- Provide timely and accurate information regarding utility customer inquiries.
- Coordinates water turn on/off with outside contractors.
Kelly Leidenfrost, Utility Billing Clerk, calculates and invoices approximately 3,200 bills each month to its customers. These utility bills are sent out on or about the 20th of each month and are due and payable on the 5th of each month. Utility bills paid after the 5th will be assessed a 10% late fee of the current bill.