The Administration Department includes the City Administrator, City Clerk, Human Resources Director, and Deputy Clerk with the office located at City Hall. The daily operations of the City of Little Falls are administered through the City Administrator as the chief administrative officer of the City. Administrative functions include:
- Coordinates the operations of all departments including personnel, equipment, programs, and facilities to ensure citizens promptly receive high quality products and services.
- Provides staff support to the Mayor and City Council, and to the City's authorities, boards, bureaus, commissions, and committees;
- Prepares meeting agenda, packets and minutes for City Council meetings.
- Official keeper of City records.
- Coordinates elections processes.
- Coordinates issuance of licenses.
- Coordinates community development activities for the City.
Email contact information: