NEW CITY HALL HOURS
NEW HOURS, CITY HALL
At the regular meeting of December 2, 2019, the City Council voted to change City Hall hours to 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for holidays. These new hours will begin Thursday, January 2, 2020.
As a friendly reminder, utility bills may to deposited into any one of the four payment drop boxes located:
- within the parking lot at City Hall; or
- near the front entrance of Coborn's grocery store; or
- on the Morrison County Government Center, 213 Southeast First Avenue, lawn near the intersection of Trunk Highway 27 East and Second Street Southeast; or
- near the front entrance of Casey's General Store at 500 West Broadway.
City staff picks up utility payments every business/work day.
In additon, residents may sign up for ACH payments whereby the City withdraws the utility payment directly from their checking or savings account. Or you may call City Hall to pay with your credit/debit cards. In mid December 2019, residents will also be able to payment their bill online with a credit/debit card.
Questions call be directed to City Hall at (320) 616-5500 or emailed.
100 NE 7th Avenue
Little Falls, Morrison, Mi 56345
City of Little Falls
Luke Westler, Project Manager
7694 Industrial Park Road
Baxter, Crow Wing, Minnesota 56425-8096
Category: Featured News, News, Trunk Highway 27, Improvement Projects, Trunk Highway 27 Project, MNDOT
Have questions on the 2019 Trunk Highway 27 Project being completed within the City of Little Falls? The following individuals are the contacts from the Minnesota Department of Transportation, they are the Project Managers:
- Luke Westler, Project Manager (218) 828-5721
- Kirk Allen, Alternate (218) 828-5739
For additional information and updates following this link to be redirected to the Minnesota Department of Transportation's website.