NEW CITY HALL HOURS
NEW HOURS, CITY HALL
At the regular meeting of December 2, 2019, the City Council voted to change City Hall hours to 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for holidays. These new hours will begin Thursday, January 2, 2020.
As a friendly reminder, utility bills may to deposited into any one of the four payment drop boxes located:
- within the parking lot at City Hall; or
- near the front entrance of Coborn's grocery store; or
- on the Morrison County Government Center, 213 Southeast First Avenue, lawn near the intersection of Trunk Highway 27 East and Second Street Southeast; or
- near the front entrance of Casey's General Store at 500 West Broadway.
City staff picks up utility payments every business/work day.
In additon, residents may sign up for ACH payments whereby the City withdraws the utility payment directly from their checking or savings account. Or you may call City Hall to pay with your credit/debit cards. In mid December 2019, residents will also be able to payment their bill online with a credit/debit card.
Questions call be directed to City Hall at (320) 616-5500 or emailed.
Category: Featured News, Improvement Projects, News
As a part of the Wastewater improvement project, the water will be shut off on Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019, (weather permitting) from approximately 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the following locations:
- On Hilton Road between Eighth and Ninth Avenues Southeast (8th - 9th); AND
- All of Golf Road; AND
- All of Edgewater Drive; AND
- All of St. Joseph Lane.
Every effort will be made to complete the work as quickly as possible.