Elections and Voting
The City of Little Falls holds regular municipal elections on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November of each even numbered year. The City does not have a primary election. There are two councilmember representing each Ward, one councilmember at large, and the Mayor, who is also at large. A total of eight City Council members serve the community of Little Falls.
For voting purposes, the City is divided into three Wards:
- Ward I is south of Highway 27 and east of the Mississippi River. The current polling place for Ward I is the Initiative Foundation, 405 Southeast First Street.
- Representing Ward I: Leif Hanson and Raquel Lundberg
- Ward II is north of Highway 27 and east of the Mississippi River. The current polling place for Ward II is City Hall, 100 Northeast Seventh Avenue.
- Representing Ward II: Wayne Liljegren and Jerry Knafla
- Ward III is west of the Mississippi River to the westerly City limits. The current polling place for Ward III is Lincoln Elementary School, 300 Southwest Sixth Street.
- Representing Ward III: Jeremy Hanfler and Frank Gosiak
- Representing the City in an At Large Councilmember position: Brad Hircock
- Representing the City as Mayor: Greg Zylka
For additional information on voting and elections, you can also visit the Secretary of State's website at www.sos.state.mn.us. You may also call toll free at 1-877-600-VOTE .
2016 AFFIDAVIT OF CANDIDACY
2016 CAMPAIGN FINANCE REPORTS
2014 AFFIDAVIT OF CANDIDACY
2014 CAMPAIGN FINANCE REPORTS