Request for Proposals, Civil Attorney Legal Services
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Civil Attorney Legal Services [City Attorney]
Brief Description: The City of Little Falls is soliciting proposals for civil attorney services from qualified law firms. The successful applicant(s) shall possess sufficient resources to ensure that the demands for the City’s legal needs will be met in a timely basis. The relationship would be on a consulting or contractual basis. The City will award a contract through December 31, 2019; and may negotiate an extension for years 2020 and 2021.
The law firm/attorney(s) are required to be knowledgeable in a variety of legal areas, including but not limited to:
- General municipal laws
- General state and federal laws relating to municipal government
- Zoning, housing, annexation, subdivision and land use law
- Economic development activities including development, redevelopment, enforcement, and property/real estate law
- Ordinance and resolution development and interpretation
- Government Data Practices
- City Charter and City Code issues
- Contract law
- Environmental law
- Municipal leases
- Eminent Domain
- Trial activity
Copies of the full Request for Proposal may be downloaded or by contacting City Hall at (320) 616-5500. The deadline to submit proposals is Thursday, July 19, 2018, by 3:00 p.m.
For additional information you may contact City Administrator Jon Radermacher, email or telephone at 320) 616-5500.
Category: Featured News, News